Sinuses Can Be Cured With Apple Cider Vinegar Brew
One of the causes that lead to persistent headaches is a sinus infection, which actually is lining inflammation of the sinuses. Apple cider vinegar is considered one of the natural remedies that are proven to be effective in killing the viruses and bacteria responsible for sinus inflammation.
This beneficial natural remedy can be used for successful treatment of many ailments and it’s very practical to use. Apple cider vinegar contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and fiber.
They offer a great help when it comes to cleaning our body from different toxins, due to the acid that they contain that have the ability to bind with them.
Significant results are achieved in treating Candida, bacteria and fungus. Best medicinal benefits are gained from organic apple cider vinegar, which is not pasteurized, filtered and it’s raw.
Recipe Made With Apple Cider Vinegar For Sinuses
– half cup of water
– quarter the cup with apple cider vinegar (unfiltered)
– raw honey (1 tablespoon)
– cayenne pepper (1 teaspoon)
– juice of one lemon
– Boil the water.
– Mix this boiled water with apple cider vinegar in a glass.
– Add cayenne pepper and honey. After then add lemon juice and stir well.
– Drink regularly this mixture until you feel better.