Belly is a great area, and every pain can be caused by several reasons – from benign to dangerous. For better insight into the possible consequences, identify the exact location of the pain.
Abdominal pain is one of the most common complaints, which occasionally affects 90% of people. Sometimes it frightens us because of the intensity, but the severity of pain does not mean that the cause is serious and opposite – light, but long-term pain can indicate a chronic disease that must be treated.
If you notice pain in the abdomen, in each part, which lasted more than two weeks, go to the doctor to exclude a serious diagnosis. Reason for urgent visit to the doctor and lengthy flatulence, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in stool.
1. Gallstones, gastric ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas
2.Stomach ulcers, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia (keel above the navel)
3. Gastric ulcer, duodenal intestine, bile duct blockage, inflammation of the pancreas
4. Kidney stones, urinary tract inflammation, constipation, lumbar hernia – moved disc in the spine
5. Inflammation of the pancreas at an early stage of appendicitis, gastric ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease, inflammation of the small intestine, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia (umbilical pounds)
6. Kidney stones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease
7. appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), Pain in the groin – inguinal hernia
8. Urinary tract infection, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease
9. diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin – inguinal hernia
Less serious problems
There are different causes of pain and less serious reasons: constipation as a result of poor diet and little movement, intolerance to a certain type of food, gastritis due to excessive creation of bile acids, food poisoning or bile / intestinal virus infection.
Image Source: https://www.qdnurses.com/