“I lost my angel .. She mistakenly swallowed a piece of poisonous plants and her tongue went up to the point of suffocation. So therefore I want to prevent that anyone owns this or other similar plants, as it can cost of living and also for other people around you. ”
This is one plant but there are others with the same characteristics.
Those are also poisonous and we should get rid of them.
“Dieffenbachia” is a very beautiful plants and people bear it gladly in their homes or offices, are decorated in natural way surrounding environment, but not knowing that its effects are very harmful.
We sincerely suggest you do not keep any of them in your places, or at least, if you leave home, keep away from children.
Children can die from this plant within a minute, while adults for 15 minutes.
If you are really very addicted to this plant and if you don’t like to remove it from the room, always keep some bar around it, so that no one be closer to plants and benefit from its negative effects.
If your child touches the plant, we should not touch his / her eyes; It can cause partial or permanent blindness. ”