Tired of colds and flues and antibiotic treatments that hurt you while they cure you?
Well it is time to try Garlic soup. It is a great food that is easy to digest, it will warm you up and keep you fit too.
If you want healthy food this is the one. Good for you, good for your kids and the elderly. It creates friendly bacteria and fights the resistant harmful bacteria and viruses.
It’s really easy and budget friendly, plus your breath won’t smell because the garlic is boiled and the soup is seasoned to your liking. The only smell will be the wonderful smell spreading from your kitchen.
Why is it so great?
The list of illnesses that garlic heals surely is endless. It heals inside out, from the internal parts of the body to the skin. It is the oldest cure for all nations. It is indeed Biblical.
The Garlic Soup Recipe
- The reasons to have this soup daily are numerous as you already know. For a lower blood pressure and good circulation to intestinal problems and infections to healing skin problems.
- For warming up in these cold days and many other reasons.
- 1/2 Cup of Crushed Garlic
6 Cups of Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Tablespoon of Butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Eggs, optional
- Put the butter in not such a heated saucepan and heat the garlic until tender.
- Add the garlic on the already warmed chicken broth and cook for an hour on low heat.
- You can use your favorite spices to add flavor. Somewhere before the end of cooking add spices so that they don’t lose their content and add the eggs if you want. Whisk well and put after you have removed the saucepan from the heat. Eggs are optional however they are only ok if you want more protein.
Try this write away. It is cold these days and you will sure appreciate such a tasty warming soup.