17, Reportedly Dies From Hickey His 24-Year-Old Girlfriend Gave Him

17-year-old Julio Gonzalez from Mexico was suddenly fell ill during the dinner with his family and suddenly faints. When paramedics arrived, they discovered the “purple” hickey on Julio’s neck. – how such a young and perfectly healthy person can die?

Doctors say, that this can happen, after he meets with his girlfriend and got a “purple” hickey: This passionate lady made “purple” on the human carotid artery …

Doctors claim that stroke provoked exactly from this habit – direct pressure on the carotid artery could cause a tear in the vessel, loosing a blot clot that reach the brain. Now girlfriend of Julio is hiding from grieving parents.

Incidentally, this is not the first time, that Hickey only leaves  bad injuries, but also leads to serious consequences: in 2010, 44-year-old woman from New Zealand suffered from a similar case, however, she was only partially paralyzed.

hicker girl

So next time before you “purple” your girlfriend or boyfriend, think about where this can lead. And in general should turn to statistics: the fatal consequences with the case of Hickey are extremely rare.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *