If you are sick and you have problems with coughing, make this natural remedy. This homemade syrup will help you, if you have problems with coughing and expectoration.
– One tablespoon of marshmallow root
– One tablespoon of flaxseed
– One tablespoon of sage
– 1 lemon, cut into small slices
-250 ml of water
– 250 g of brown sugar
1. In a saucepan put water, then add brown sugar. When sugar melts , then add the remaining ingredients and leave to boil at low temperature for about 15 minutes.
2. The mixture leave in a cool place, then strain
3. Consume this mixture three times a day.
That’s it! Quite simply, Good Health…