Do not ruin the day from the invasion of insects and bugs. These insects and bugs can ruin your outdoor activities, and also at night when you sleep.
Of course you can use countless amounts of bug spray with a lot of chemicals in them.
But keep in mind that these chemicals can cause skin reactions and health problems, but it seems to be the only way to avoid this annoying bugs.
Enjoy the night, with the help of scented jars with floating candles that keep bugs away.
Non-Toxic homade bug repellent
Materials that you need:
40 drops each of lavender, cedarwood, lemon and thieves essential oils
8 sprigs fresh rosemary
4 Mason Jars
2 Fresh limes
2 Fresh lemon
Floating tea light candles
Directions how to do it:
1. Cut the limes and lemons
2. In each jar put 2 sprigs rosemary
3. Fill each bowl with 3/4 water
4. Add 10 drops each per jar of essential oil of your choice.
5. Mix gently
6. In each jar put a slice each of lemon and lime.
7. If necessary, add more water to raise the level of almost full.
8. Place the floating tea light candles on top.
9. Place them outside and then work.
10. Replace tea lights as needed.
Note: After 2-3 days throw away liquids and fruits in jars. Then wash the jars well and make a new mix.