When every breath feels like you’ve got a piece of sandpaper stuck in the throat, it’s probably time to find some effective cough syrup. But why spend time and money at the pharmacy when you can make your own quickly and easily? Try now this simple recipe, and you’ll be breathing easier in no time …
You will need:
6 oz Organic honey
2 oz olive oil
3 Lemons for freshly squeezed lemon juice
* Put all three ingredients in a pot.
* Heat the mixture over medium heat until it begins to steam. Remove from the oven and allow the mixture to cool.
* Pour the liquid into the bottle jar. Keep the mixture in the fridge. It will keep up to three months in the fridge.
* When you have a cold, take one tablespoon of syrup every two hours. You will notice in a short time a great relief.
* That’s it! Now you have a 100% natural remedy for your nagging cough. This solution is much cheaper than anything you’ll find in a pharmacy.
* And it tastes so good, you’ll want to take a spoonful, even when you do not have a cold!