Home » General » Energy Saving Light Bulbs: Death Upon Our Heads! More Than 200 People Are In Hospitals Around The World!

Energy Saving Light Bulbs: Death Upon Our Heads! More Than 200 People Are In Hospitals Around The World!

Yes let’s be realistic, we all try to save some money in all possible ways, including replacing regular light bulbs with the low-energy white light bulbs.

There is no harm in that, right? Well, not according to a study by the Fraunhofer Institute on the Federal Environmental Protection Agency Klauditz Wilhelm of Germany. Scientists at the Institute conducted a study that showed that light bulbs release 20 times more than the permissible concentration of mercury in the air, which is a huge problem.

Saving light bulbs have been found to cause anxiety, migraine, headache, fatigue, convulsions and loss of focus among the study participants. Mercury is a heavy metal and a powerful neurotoxin that can cause serious damage to the health of children and pregnant women. Heavy metals especially toxic to the brain, liver, kidneys and nervous system and can affect the reproductive, cardiovascular and immune systems. Mercury was also found to cause neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.

In the event that one of these bulbs breaks and poison gas is released, you should follow an emergency procedure as in the following steps:

Every person and pet should leave the room.
Open a window or door and let the room vent for 5 – 10 minutes.
Turn off air conditioning or central forced air system.
Begin to pick up the necessary materials to clean the broken pieces of focus: a wet paper towel, glass jar with a metal lid, cardboard and tape. Now you’re ready to clean up mercury.

Warning!

Avoid using the vacuum because it will spread dust containing mercury or mercury vapor, which could be equally dangerous.
Be careful when picking up broken glass and dust, pick it up with wet paper or cardboard, and pick up the remaining small pieces with tape, then put it in the jar and close it, make sure the jar has been sealed tightly. After the cleaning process, put the bottle in an open container and protect the area until it can be removed.

It is very important to follow this emergency procedure if a saver bulb is broken in your home. Otherwise, it can have serious consequences for your health and the health of your family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *