Menopause is a normal stage in life. You should know that this period is accompanied by a variety of symptoms, but this should not be a cause for concern, because it can cope with them. Just try to relax and do the things you usually prefer.
Some of the symptoms of menopause are:
- Changes in mood, time and you often cry. You can even cry for no apparent reason.
- Your consolation is sweet and in huge quantities. Yes, you can live in chocolate.
- You will have an appetite, so you can eat more than usual.
- You will notice that hairs are starting to grow in other and strange places. Do not worry about it, but get rid of
- It is possible to have trouble sleeping. Do not take sleeping pills because you do not have to, and you can become addicted. Drink a cup of lemon tea. It will not hurt you.
- It is possible to get a few pounds, but try to eat healthily and to move and everything is decided.
- Hot waves are also normal, you will often bathe in their heat.
It is possible that you have unnecessary bursts of irritation, even for small things.