Home » General » This Young Woman Felt Something Moving in Her Mouth While Taking a Shower. When She Looked at Herself in The Mirror, She Was Horrified

This Young Woman Felt Something Moving in Her Mouth While Taking a Shower. When She Looked at Herself in The Mirror, She Was Horrified

Daniela Livelani is a 24-year-old girl who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. She likes to travel all over the world and visit exotic places.

She was recently on an excursion to Southeast Asia. However, in addition to good memories, she also brought back a “free traveler” from Vietnam.

While she was in Vietnam, Daniela fell off a motorcycle, fortunately without any serious injury, but she had nosebleed after the accident.

When back home, the nosebleeds became worse. She was surprised when one day after showering felt the sticky mass touching her lips. She got out of the shower and checked herself in the mirror.

The shock was full, she could not believe her eyes – there was a sticky and something big protruding from her nose. She immediately realized that there was a creature that lived in her body.

Completely shocked and in complete horror, she went to emergency care where the doctors tried to pull the scary creature out of her nose with surgical pliers. However, she has suffered a lot of resistance, which made the process painful.

The parasite was sucking blood from Daniela’s body, which may have had terrible consequences if not removed on time

According to the doctors, the parasite has entered in the Daniela’s body through a water source and had been living in her for weeks. At the time of removal, the parasite is obviously well-fed, because it was about 3 inches long.

Daniela asked the doctors what would happen if the creature had continued to live in her body. The physicians’ response is extremely disturbing: in the end, it is possible for the parasite to make its way to the brain and start eating it.

Daniela showed the world the creature that lived in her body, sharing on the social networks the picture of the parasite, after the doctors removed it.

This story has taught us that we should always pay more attention when traveling in foreign countries because there are deadly creatures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *