The Benefits of Banana Flower
* Ulcer healing
* Cure anemia
* Strengthens the uterus
* Regulates the menstrual cycle
* Improves kidney function
* Lowers hypertension
* Good for lactating and diabetic women
How to Make Banana Flower Curry
1. Boil the banana flower pieces for 10 minutes. Strain the water.
2. Heat 2 tsp coconut oil in a pan, then add mustard seeds, cut red chillies and sliced onion.
3. Add boiled banana flower, curry leaves, cilantro and turmeric and reduce flame and cook covered for 5 mins.
4. After a while, open the pan and add salt and grated coconut and stir well.
5. It’s ready to be eaten!