Lice is probably the first thing you get in your head every time you see a child scratching its head.
* They do not have wings and feed on blood. They are also very contagious.
* Head lice are common in adults, too. However, children are more common “target groups”, mainly because they always play together in the kindergarten or in school.
* Lice are not deadly, but they certainly can cause unpleasant inflammation and itching.
* Head lice are rapidly multiplying, and there is always a risk of infection.
* Shampoos against stains cost a small treasure and do not remove lice completely.
* You may spend hours combing the hair, they will always leave eggs behind.
So we suggest you try our home remedy and say ‘goodbye’ to lice!
Here’s what you need:
– Lice comb
– White vinegar
– Shower cap/ plastic bag
First you need to rinse your head with mouthwash. Wrap your hair in a plastic bag and put on the shower cap. Let it work for an hour. Lice do not really like the smell of spearmint.
Rinse your hair with vinegar to remove all the lice-eggs. Re-wrap the hair in a plastic bag and put on the shower cap. Wash your hair as usual and combit with the lice comb.
Before you get out of the house, always spray your hair with the mouthwash. The same goes for your child before it goes to school.
This is the most effective treatment and there are no side effects. Your child will not be exposed to any chemicals contained in commercial products.