Have you noticed that every house has its own smell? It is good when the apartment smells of freshly baked pie with apples or spring flowers. But what if the sewage odor comes from the kitchen or bathroom? Know that this is the first sign to signal that there are clogged pipes and urgently need to be cleaned.
There are many methods to combat clogged canals.
You could call a plumber, to use preparations, or perhaps to try to resolve the problem of suction pipe cleaning without problems. Here’s an effective remedy that a neighbor recommended to me.
How to clear the pollution in the pipes?
You will need:
2 Alka Zeltzer tablets
1 tablespoon of vinegar
Directions for use:
1. Put 2 tablets Alka Seltzer in the drain hole.
2. Pour the vinegar into the hole and leave for 2 minutes. At the same time, plug the hole tightly.
3. Run hot water so that it pushes the dirt through the channel. This means not only eliminates clogging but also the unpleasant odor.
You can also use chemicals from the store shelf. But do not forget the harm that every household chemistry causes to people. Particularly dangerous are preparations that are made on the basis of powerful reagents. In addition, plumbers recommend less use of chemicals.
To avoid these procedures, carefully monitor the condition of the plumbing system.
1. Boil water in a kettle and simply pour into the kitchen sink. Do it every two days. Hot water dissolves the fat that sticks to the walls of the tubes and prevents clogging.
2. Install protective devices – a network. Remnants of food, rubbish, hairs will remain on it and will not fall into the canal.
3. Periodically pour into the sink a couple of spoons of salt, pouring it with boiling water. You can also use vinegar soda.
4. Be careful not to block the tub and sink with hair because it can not dissolve even chemicals.
These household tricks will be useful to any owner! Share the new method with your friends.