Osteochondrosis of the neck – a very dangerous illness that occurs with back pain, frequent migraines, vertigo, eye flies, hearing disturbance, even coordination of movements.
Fortunately, all these symptoms can be prevented, if a very simple and enjoyable prevention is done in time. Namely, light cervical spine exercises that will not only help prevent the disease and maintain your health but will also improve performance, concentration and memory, and will simply relieve you of tension in the muscles.
Exercise for the neck against degenerative disc disease:
1. Lower your chin to the neck and slowly turn your head, first 5 times to the right and then 5 times to the left.
2. Sightly raised chin and turn your head 5 times to the right side, then 5 times to the left.
3. Tilt your head to the right by trying to touch your shoulder with your ear. Repeat 5 times on each side.
4. Hold your chin upright, and with your hands press the back of your head. Push your backhead to your hands 3 times in 7 seconds.
5. Tilt your forehead and tighten your neck muscles.
Repeat the exercise 3 times in 7 seconds.
– Stretching the muscles of the neck, press the left temple with your left hand (3 x 7 seconds). Now the right temple – with your right hand (3 x 7 seconds).
– Keep your head upright. By overcoming the resistance of strained muscles on the neck, try to push your chin, Then lift your head, trying to raise your chin as high as possible.
– Place your hands, concluded in your fingers, under your chin. Press your chin to your hands and hold 3 times for 7 seconds.
Do not hold your breath while exercising, breathe smoothly and calmly. Do not override. If you feel pain – stop the exercises or wait for the tension to pass.
After the first few procedures you will feel relieved – make an investment in your health right now!