Palmistry – the science that tells about the peculiarities of personality and destiny of man according to the lines of the palm. It is very popular in our time, but few people know, that it has a “Cousin” – hirognomiya, which define the character of man from the form the hands, size, shape and structure of the fingers. This is related to the influence of heredity on the nature of man.
We have prepared a simple test that will help you learn more about yourself, your family and even strangers. Look at the picture and choose the format that most closely resembles to your fingers!
What does the form of the fingers
1. Finger TYPE A
If you have a form of the fingers as in Figure A (far left) probably you are the secretive man. You don’t like to talk about your plans and dreams in their hearing. Such information trust only the closest. You have a big heart and are willing to sacrifice, if necessary.
Usually people with this form of the fingers are honest and polite.
Also, they have an excellent sense of humor!
2. Finger TYPE B
The shape of your fingers most resembles that of Option B as in the figure? Then you probably have times when you are not confident in yourself. But if something really you have in your heart, then nothing can stop you.
You are not easily to talk with strangers, but those who are close to you, you are ready to devote all your spare time. While they in turn will appreciate and respect!
You are a strong man, who with honor will come out of any situation. And we can only envy your perseverance!
3. Finger TYPE C
If the shape of the fingers at you is the same as in Figure C, you are an angel of peace that helps people to understand each other. Also inherently a great deal of emotion and relaxed attitude toward others, which in our time is not inherent to many people.
You are a person with subtle psyche. For you it is important the happiness of all the people around you.
You possess good artistic taste and high mental abilities.
Diseases according to the shape of fingers
* The shape of the fingers and their status can also be sued for some diseases.
* Painful joints of the fingers, which are irregularly shaped, is a sign of osteoarthritis. Most of these changes are observed in patients with gout.
* If the joints swell and redness – this is a manifestation of polyarthritis. In this case you should immediately consult a doctor.
* Pain between the second and third phalanges of ring finger and index finger warns of imminent manifestation of a disease of the knee joints.
* Too flexible or very difficult flexible joints and fingers with decreased muscle tone indicate problems in the liver and gallbladder.
We hope this information has been helpful and share it with your friends!