Autumn is already on the doorstep, and with it comes the cold and flu season.
Prepare your body bringing sufficient amounts of vitamins and minerals.
Honey is rich in vitamins and minerals, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
With the help of these 10 tricks find out which honey is real.
1. Take some honey and rub it between your index finger and thumb until it falls apart. Pure honey is good for the skin and is not sticky. If what you have rubbed sticky, meaning it has sugar or artificial sweeteners in it.
2. Try to put a little honey on paper or paper towel. Pure natural honey does not contain water and will not break the paper for a long time.
3. Bees instinctively build hives in trees and among the rocks in order to protect themselves from ants. Put a little honey with the ants, they will not touch natural honey.
4. With yolk mix a little honey. If honey is pure, when spanking yolk, it will look as if it has been cooked.
5. One teaspoon of honey put in a full glass of water. Artificial honey will begin to melt, and pure honey will stick and down to the bottom.
6. If you apply honey on a slice of bread, natural honey bread will harden for a few minutes, while the artificial honey to moisten the bread because of the water content.
7. Shortly before swallowing real honey will give you a tingling sensation in the mouth as artificial honey can not be achieved.
8. Observe whether the honey to crystallize over time. Imitation of honey will stay as smooth as syrup, no matter how long it is stored, while the real honey to crystallize.
9. Top matches dip in honey and try to ignite. Natural honey will not mind burning matches. Artificial honey has water so it matches therefore might not ignite.
10. Place in microwave two to three teaspoons of honey. Heat over high heat. Natural honey will caramelize quickly and will become foamy. Artificial honey will be difficult to caramelize and will be full of bubbles.