It is not vain to say that avocado is one of the healthiest foods in the world
The roots of fruit trees in Puebla, Mexico. At this point in Mexico, all kinds of tropical fruits can be found.
Avocados grow on the tree, which has a high of 6 feet. It needs to ripen 1-2 weeks before being consumed
It is a fruit that has many health benefits and is filled with the best ingredients.
Moreover, we present you with vitamins and minerals that has this useful fruit.
A lot of Vitamin, such as:
– Vitamin C
– Vitamin E
– Vitamin B1
– Vitamin B2
– Vitamin B3
– Vitamin B5
– Vitamin B6
– Vitamin B9
– Vitamin K
With this post we will present some interesting facts.
Avocados will help you lose weight and normalize your blood pressure.
– The avocado has more potassium than bananas.
– After spending avocado, absorption is 5 times better.
– Avocado contains more carotenoids lutein than any other fruit, which helps in maintaining eye health, such as protection against macular degeneration and cataracts.
– Avocados are abundant in beta-sitosterol. A recent study included 50 women who consumed avocado every day within two months. All of them had a bad cholesterol by 22%, raised good cholesterol by 11% and also reduces triglycerides in the blood by 20%
– Avocados contain 23% of folic acid, which is extremely beneficial for your heart health, because it reduces the number of cases of heart disease and can lower the risk of stroke. Moreover, they contain vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, and glutathione, which are also good for your heart to work flawlessly.