Audree Kopp, from Philadelphia, noticed a big bump on her wrist. She thought it was a spider bite, and she treated it accordingly. Despite her treatment, the bump did not healed and became even bigger
Then she went to the hospital to talk with a doctor. She was examined by a doctor and he prescribed antibiotics and sent her home for domestic treating. However, there were no signs of improvement, so she decided to go back to the hospital.
She ended up in the emergency room and the doctors decided that she would need surgery for infection control.
After review, the results diagnosed a heavy infections due to certain bacteria such as strep, staph and poly-negative bacteria.
Bacteria have been formed in the hair tie and penetrated deep into Kopp’s pores, causing infection.
Kopp’s case should be a warning for all those women who are practicing wears a hair tie on their wrists. In her case, it was the glow hair tie that caused this type of infection. No one deserves to deal with such a difficult situation caused by one simple hair tie. So, be careful of this practice.
Thankfully, Kopp reacted on time before spreading its infection, and now her wrist is fine. So, keep in mind, stay away from these hair ties, especially in the wrists.
You’ve probably noticed that some women wearing extra hair tie on their wrists. If you are one of them, please read this article attentively and make sure you remove it right away. This seemingly a convenient and innocent act can severely harm your health.