The secret is in flax seed, which with its healing properties contributes to the improvement of the subcutaneous tissue, rejuvenates the fat cells and returns the youthful appearance in the area around the cheeks, especially in the most sensitive parts of the skin around the eyes where the skin is the thinnest and more prone to wrinkles.
Place a spoon of linseed in a glass and pour it with a third cup of boiling water, stir the mixture for a few minutes, then cover it with a cloth and leave until the evening. Strain the mixture overnight. Use the water that will be in the form of a gel.
Apply this flaxseed solution to the cleansed face and neck using cotton buds. Do not worry about the area around the eyes, apply the solution freely to this place. When the mask dries on the face, re-smear. This procedure is repeated five times. After 12 days of procedures you will be unrecognizable.
Effects of the mask with linseed:
– tightens and tones the skin
– Reduces large pores
– hydrates the skin
– It serves as an exfoliant for the skin
– Reduces excess sebum on oily skin
– prevents the formation of acne and pimples on the face
– slows the appearance of wrinkles and removes existing properties as a result of their anti-aging properties
– Carefully cleanses the face and removes dirt from the skin