Our body, through certain symptoms, warns us that something is wrong.
Here are some symptoms that show:
– This may mean that there is a shortage of potassium or magnesium. Therefore, eat a lot of green vegetables, eat a banana that is filled with potassium.
– That could mean a lack of vitamin E, which is found in nuts.
Need for jam
– Usually this happens when women are in CMD or under stress. It is better to take some honey or black chocolate.
Need for seafood
– It may occur with iodine deficiency.
The need for salty foods
– This may be due to known inflammation of the liver
Fall of hair
– It may be due to stress, lack of vitamins, but you may also have ovarian cysts
Bags under the eyes
– It is often due to a lack of sleep, but can also occur due to problems with the glands or kidneys.
Bleeding of the gums
– Most often due to lack of vitamin C.
– Most often occurs as a lack of vitamin B complex.