The number of times you hit the loo is very important in determining how much you are hydrated.
Famous assistant professor of urology answers all our urine related questions?
How often should one pee?
On average, people tend to urinate at least four times to a maximum of seven times a day. If it still happens to you more than seven times, do not panic.
There are several factors that can affect the frequency of your urination.
For example, if you drink too much water, you will do it more often. In addition, if you drink alcohol, coffee and other “irritants” bladder also increases going to the bathroom.
Also too frequent urination is due to an overactive bladder that helps increase the urge to urinate more often.
Here are some facts about urination
– Holding your pee isn’t bad ,unless it starts to hurt you.
– Habitually holding your pee can increase the risk of bladder infections.
– The normal color of the urine is see-through yellow.
– Some foods can change color. For example: eating blackberries can change it to pink.
– Urine is 95% water.
– Sweet smell is a sign of diabetes
– The average duration of urination is about seven seconds.
– Your urine stream becomes weaker as you grow older.
– You also pee more as you age.
To avoid sleep disruption from the urge to pee,, try not to drink more fluids before going to bed.