Though there are many natural plants in the world, only a few provide powerful benefits. Natural herbal substances such as spices can induce healthy living. Known as the “golden spice”, Turmeric is a tall plant found in Asia and Central America. The active ingredient in Turmeric is Curcumin and comes in the form of teas, powders, capsules, and extracts. With its ability to support anti-inflammatory responses, Turmeric helps regulate body discomfort. Used in India as a potent herb, these medicinal properties are considered to be powerful antioxidants.
Here are seven benefits of Turmeric:
- Contains Piperine-This ingredient can be taken with black pepper, as it helps improve Curcumin absorption, thus allowing you to improve its effectiveness. This in turn leads to better nutrient take, which can result in better health.
- Turmeric is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Substance-With its ability to fight off foreign bacteria, Turmeric will boost your immune system by supporting anti-inflammatory responses. This compound is able to restrain NF-kB from entering the body, which is a molecule that leads to unhealthy inflammation–and eventually, poor health.
- Helps Enhance Antioxidants in the Body-Turmeric’s antioxidants aid the body by protecting it from free radicals. With its ability to block free radicals and fuel your body’s antioxidant enzymes, Curcumin will allow you to avoid cellular damage and combat aging.
- Boost Brain Power-Known as brain-derived neurotrophic (BDNF), which is a growth hormone that helps the function in the brain, Turmeric helps fuel BDNF and increases and neurons in the brain. This will aid in enhancing memory and increasing focus.
- Helps Regulate Heart Health-Curcumin helps the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels. Without proper function of the endothelium, regulating blood pressure and heart health becomes difficult.
- Reduces Depression-Curcumin boosts levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and helps the hippocampus, a brain part that helps learning and memory. In addition, this powerful substance also enhances brain neurotransmitters, serotonin, and dopamine, which helps relax the body and mind.
- Fights Aging-Since improper oxidation and inflammation can affect aging, Curcumin may help improve the immune system and increase longevity.
As you can see, this spice is a solution to many health issues. Whether you are struggling with depression, aging, heart health, or better absorption, Turmeric is able to naturally improve these symptoms. Instead of using conventional medicine, you can now rely on a natural herb to help protect your body against free radicals. Are you ready to enhance your health?